Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More London




The following 2 days in London were spent catching up with friends, and doing some sightseeing. London was interesting but not quite as exciting as I had always thought of the 'Mother Country'

But I did have lunch at a Gordon Ramsay resturant, which was very nice (although around the same time I heard he had had some fairly fruity things to say about Tracey Grimshaw) Whatever he said I couldnt care less, cause his pork belly was freakin awesome.

We also wandered around the Tower of London, and had a look at all of the usual touristy stuff oh, and we had Nandos TWICE in London, mainly because there is no Nandos to be found in Paris so had to get my fill of yummy Nandos before heading home to Paris.



I could not find the Hoff anywhere!



I found the name of both of these places rather amusing for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment